1. Once made a member you have the obligation to stay active, if a month passed as you have made a minimum of 3 posts, you will be deleted and have to re-apply.
2. Be harsh on Newbies, we don't want morons here.
3. LJ - CUT IS YOUR FRIEND!! You can post pictures of yourself in this community, but only so that you can become better acquainted with other members. Dont post a pictures only post that says "omg, im so ugly" or "omg lyke my shirt?!", or the post will be deleted as will you. You may post one sized picture on the entry before the cut as long as it does not interfere with the communities layout, all other pictures should be under a cut.
AND: If you want a members picture for the members page, post it 150x200 in an entry marked MEMBERS PIC, after you are accepted
4. PLEASE BE HONEST. Don't hold anything back, this is a place where you are expected to get down in the dirt and fight for what you believe. BUT, do NOT resort to name calling, thats just ridiculous. Fight back with legitimate facts ONLY, or you will be banned.
5. Only sit on the fence during a debate or questioning, if the topic is one you are personally or emotionally involved in and do not wish to express your reasons or lack of reasons for joining as you may be offended by opposing team members. If you choose to sit a debate out, post a entry explaining why you do not want to take part, and your opinion if you're comfortable doing so. No one will be able to comment against your opinion as you are not taking part in the debate. Anyone who does will be deleted.
6. HAVE FUN, this community was created so intelligent people could join together against the forces of stupidity. Though there are opposing teams we are all one group/team of friends and members together to express the truth.
[February 21st, 2006]
Where does nudity and sexuality stand in the artistic eye of people today?
Refer to the original post for context and rules for participation.